NIIT Quality Enhancement Cells (QEC)
NIIT Quality Assurance Mission
Systematically implement and enhance quality standards of various processes associated with all tiers of knowledge eco-system of NIIT while ensuring conformity with its vision, mission, objectives, best international practices and requirements of various regulatory bodies.
Vision statement of University
Air University aspires to be among the leading national universities, excelling in teaching, learning research, innovation and public service.
Mission Statement of University
To achieve excellence in teaching and research for producing graduates with sound professional knowledge, integrity of character, a keen sense of social responsibility and a passion for life long learning. The university shall stand committed to creating an environment conducive for attracting the best students, faculty and supporting staff for contributing to development of prosperous, peaceful and enlightened society.
Objectives of the Policy
Effective Institutional quality assurance processes assess quality against their mission and related objectives. The university in this QA System has adopted quality as “Fitness for Purpose” a concept that stresses the need to meet or conform to generally accepted standards defined by Higher Education Commission. The objectives of Quality Assurance policy includes following:
- To provide guidance in development and implementation of internal and external quality assurance procedures and practices.
- To ensure that quality of academic programs at Air University meet standards expected by all stake holders.
- To ensure that graduates have attained skills and knowledge through academic programs that is valued by stake holders.
- To assist in maintaining and developing quality of academic programs through enhanced support processes.
- To facilitate development of a culture of continuous quality improvement to achieve academic excellence and ethical values.